- Board Certified in Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Co-Founder & Medical Director of Colorado Pain Care
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award
- Patients’ Choice Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
Colorado Pain Care’s clinical director, Dr. Jason Krutsch is a board certified specialist in pain and co-founder of Colorado Pain Care. He is primarily responsible for creating and implementing the clinical policies of the practice. He was ranked amongst Denver’s 5280 Magazine’s TOP DOCTOR in 2014. Dr. Krutsch is trained and rated amongst the best pain specialists in the state of Colorado. He was formerly the fellowship director for the pain fellowship at the University of Colorado where he trained aspiring pain specialists to become board-certified in the field of pain management. Many of Dr. Krutsch’s previous fellows have gone on to lead successful practices with extraordinary patient satisfaction results.
Shortly after completing his undergraduate degree with top honors, he went on to graduate top in his class in both medical school and anesthesiology residency. He was also a member of the NCAA powerhouse, University of Colorado Buffaloes, during their football reign in the early 90s.
Dr. Krutsch has become one of the most prestigious physicians in the Colorado community treating over 6,500 chronic pain patients. He is also ranked among his own peers as one of the most valued physicians in our community.
Honors and Awards
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012 – 2013)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2008 – 2013; 2016 – 2020)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010 – 2013; 2016 – 2020)